Project in Electrical and Automation Engineering TX00CY32-3024 15.03.2021-09.05.2021 15 credits(TXD20S1)+-
Learning outcomes of the course
- The student is able to use differential calculus in his or her subsequent studies in physics and professional studies.
- The student is familiar with the magnetism and electromagnetic induction.
- The student is familiar with various discourse situations and is able to modify the language use as may be needed in oral and written reporting.
- The student perform a computer aided design project in his/her own field.
2. Electromagnetic induction
3. Differential calculus and introduction to integral calculus
4. Computer-aided design
6. English language and communication for technology
The student has achieved the course objectives fairly. The student will be able to identify, define and use the course subject area’s concepts and models. The student understands the criteria and principles of the expertise development. The student has completed the required learning exercises in minimum requirement level. His/her competences have developed in a way that he/she may complete the remaining studies and finally work in a suitable job position related to this field.
The student has achieved the course objectives well, even though the knowledge and skills need improvement on some areas. The student has completed the required learning exercises in good or satisfactory level. The student is able to define the course concepts and models and is able to justify the analysis. The student is able to apply their knowledge in study and work situations. The student understands the importance of expertise in the field and is able to analyze his/her own expertise.
The student has achieved the objectives of the course with excellent marks. The student master commendably the course subject area’s concepts and models. The student has completed the required learning exercises in good or excellent level. The student is able to make justified and fluent analysis and to present concrete development measures. The student is well prepared to apply their knowledge study and work situations. Students are able to analyze the expertise and the evolvement of their own expertise.
English language and communication content:
- Professional organisations, work environments, duties, processes and tools
- Training and career planning in your own professional field
- Introduction to key concepts and terms used in Electrical and Automation Engineering in texts appearing in the field
- Introduction to the field's key international and international-at-home interaction situations: individual and group communication
- Self-assessment of language and communication skills, and development of your own learning strategies
Name of lecturer(s)
Mode of delivery
Language of instruction
15.03.2021 - 09.05.2021
30.11.2020 - 03.01.2021
0 - 100
Unit, in charge
Petri Valve, Anssi Ikonen, Heikki Valmu, Jyrki Piila, Matti Fischer, Eero Kupila