Contracting and Procurement TM00BS39-3013 13.01.2020-31.03.2020 5 credits(RKM18I)+-
Learning outcomes of the course
On completion of the course the student is familiar with different ways of carrying out a construction project and different types of contracting used in construction projects.
The student will be familiar with different contract documents and legislation related to contracting.
The student will be familiar with the contents of the general conditions of contract and the terms of contract in consultancy.
The student will be familiar with the principles of procurement and creating subcontracts.
The student will be able to create contracts for ordinary projects.
Consultancy, contracts and related terms
Contract management as part of construction management
Types of implementation and contracts
Contract documents and using them
Subcontracting and management of subcontracting, building site logistics
The student is familiar with the parties involved and the types of contracts used in simple projects, as well as the related contract agreements.
The student can
- can apply his/her knowledge of contracts
- can create an ordinary piecework contract
- can solve simple contract problems on the basis of a contract agreement and the terms of a contract.
- can apply his/her knowledge of contracts proficiently
- can choose a suitable contract type for a project
- can create a piecework contract and related documents
- can solve contract related problems on the basis of a contract agreement and the terms of a contract.