Learning and study skills SX00DZ87-3043 24.08.2021-24.10.2021 5 credits(SXJ21S1)+-
Learning outcomes of the course
- are able to plan their study path and are motivated about career planning.
- are able to work according to the ethical principles of the profession.
- are able to identify their professional information basis and their role in evidence-based work.
- understand the social welfare and healthcare as a multicultural, multi-value and changing operating environment.
- are able to describe social welfare and healthcare services and their related legislation in broad terms.
- understand the relationship of customer experience with social welfare and healthcare services.
- are able to work according to the of principles data security and data protection.
- are able to operate in digital learning environments and use the most common computer software and tools.
- are able to produce information and to communicate professionally.
Prerequisites and co-requisites
study skills, learning environments, and acquisition of information
- learning, skills and career paths enabled by the degree
- professional information basis and ethical principles x
- key social welfare and healthcare services and their related legislation x
- data security and data protection in social welfare and healthcare services
- IT skills, software and tools for learning and expert tasks
- Finnish language and communications basics required of professional experts
See the attachment "Framework for evaluation criteria of competence"
The study unit studies is to be completed during the first term.
Name of lecturer(s)
Mode of delivery
Language of instruction
Tuition in Finnish
24.08.2021 - 24.10.2021
03.05.2021 - 12.09.2021
Unit, in charge
School of Rehabilitation and Examination
Sote Viestintä Virtuaali, Heli Thomander, Heidi Malava