Learning and study skills SX00DZ87-3030 01.01.2021-31.07.2021 5 credits(SXL21K1)+-
Learning outcomes of the course
- are able to plan their study path and are motivated about career planning.
- are able to work according to the ethical principles of the profession.
- are able to identify their professional information basis and their role in evidence-based work.
- understand the social welfare and healthcare as a multicultural, multi-value and changing operating environment.
- are able to describe social welfare and healthcare services and their related legislation in broad terms.
- understand the relationship of customer experience with social welfare and healthcare services.
- are able to work according to the of principles data security and data protection.
- are able to operate in digital learning environments and use the most common computer software and tools.
- are able to produce information and to communicate professionally.
Prerequisites and co-requisites
study skills, learning environments, and acquisition of information
- learning, skills and career paths enabled by the degree
- professional information basis and ethical principles x
- key social welfare and healthcare services and their related legislation x
- data security and data protection in social welfare and healthcare services
- IT skills, software and tools for learning and expert tasks
- Finnish language and communications basics required of professional experts
See the attachment "Framework for evaluation criteria of competence"
The study unit studies is to be completed during the first term.