Product and Quality Management in Fashion and Clothing KO00EH73-3001 15.01.2021-12.03.2021 5 credits(K0920S6)+-
Learning outcomes of the course
After completing the course, the student is able to:
• define the challenges of the international clothing business in product and quality management and in the outsourcing process.
• recognize and develop corporate social responsibility.
• manage and develop company product portfolios and innovation activities.
• advance the implementation of sustainable development principles and social responsibility.
• lead socially influential activities based on ethical values and transparency.
• Product life cycle management
• Corporate and social responsibility; economic, social and environmental responsibility
• Circular economy
• Product management and leadership
• Quality management and technology
• The challenges of product and quality management in e-commerce
• Managing the product and assortment strategy of a company
• Management of innovations and product portfolios
• The student has partly reached the goals of the course.
• The student has applied information to a satisfactory degree, and can utilize literature in their assignments.
• The student has reached the goals of the course well.
• The student has obtained and applied information well, and can utilize it in their assignments.
• The student has reached the goals of the course to an excellent degree.
• The student has obtained and applied information distinctively, and can utilize it in their assignments.