Fundamentals of production KM00EL68-3001 19.10.2020-31.12.2020 5 credits(KXC_AVOIN_S2020)+-
Learning outcomes of the course
They know the process of an audiovisual production, phases of production, and professional roles. They understand production management and its key concepts and tools, and can schedule activities according to the production plan. They know how to break down the script from the point of view of different elements of production. The students know the key legislation and intellectual property rights relevant to audiovisual productions. They know the key contents of work and performer contracts. They can recognize their own professional skills and are able to demonstrate them. They are able to plan their personal career paths.
- The process of and project management in audiovisual projects.
- Key actors and professional roles.
- Breakdown of different scripts.
- Production plan and shooting schedule.
- Key legislation relative to the field.
- Contracts and permissions.
- Intellectual property rights in audiovisual productions.
- Recognizing and demonstrating personal professional skills.
Attendance in classes. Assignments completed. Some parts of the assignments need improvement.
Active participation in classes. Ability to apply the learned knowledge.
Active participation in classes. Ability to apply the learned knowledge and to reflect on it. Development driven approach to coursework. Generation of new knowledge in order to contribute to the class.