Cyber Security online courses are open for all Metropolia degree students.
- Learning platform: Netcad Canvas
- Teacher in charge: Erik Pätynen, erik.patynen(at)metropolia.fi
Select according to specific criteria: 1 - 6 cr
Fill in an eform: https://elomake.metropolia.fi/lomakkeet/25240/lomake.html
- Teacher in charge will give you instructions via email after you have enrolled for the course.
- NB! Please enrol by the end of May, if you are planning to study the courses during summer time (June-August). Teacher in charge is not available to give instructions or assessment during summer.
- You need to do TT00DA37 Introduction to Cybersecurity course first because it is prerequisite for the course TT00CZ43 Cybersecurity Essentials. You may enrol for both at the same time, but you need to do Introduction to Cybersecurity first.
- After completing the course, please send an email to teacher in charge: erik.patynen(at)metropolia.fi
- Teacher in charge will assess your performance and enter the credits in OMA.
- NB! Courses completed during the summer time (June-August) will be assessed at the end of August at the earliest.
|TT00CZ43||Cybersecurity Essentials||2 cr|
|TT00DA37||Introduction to Cybersecurity||1 cr|
|TT00DA38||Introduction to IoT||1 cr|