1. The Youth Act is complemented by the Government Degree on Youth Work and Policy (Links to the law can be found from here: http://minedu.fi/en/legislation-youth
2. Pyyry, Noora. 2015. Hanging out with young people, urban spaces and ideas. Openings to dwelling, participation and thinking. https://helda.helsinki.fi/bitstream/handle/10138/156111/hangingo.pdf?sequence=1&isAllowed=y
3. Veronika Honkasalo, Karim Maiche, Henri Onodera, Marja Peltola & Leena Suurpää (eds.). 2017. Young People in Reception Centres. Finnish Youth Research Society, Finnish Youth Research Network Internet publications 121. https://www.nuorisotutkimusseura.fi/images/nuorten_turvapaikanhakijoiden_elamaa_en_web_090118.pdf
4. Nieminen J.: The history of youth work as a profession in Finland. Pages: 35 - 44 in a book History of Youth Work in Europe, Volume 4: Relevance for Today`s Youth Work Policy (2013) Book can be found form Ebookcenter.
5. Beckett C. & Taylor H. (2016) Human Growth and Development. Pages 105 – 129 (Who am I going to be?) SAGE. Third Edition.
6. Restifo, K. & Bögels, S. 2009. Family processes in the development of youth depression: Translating the evidence to treatment. Clinical Psychology Review 29 (2009) 294–316. (Can be found from Metcat)
7. Mikaela Hällström, Vania Ranjbar and Henry Ascher Adolescent health care in a multi-cultural area: a qualitative study from adolescents’ perspective. International Journal of adolescence and Youth, 2017 Vol. 22, no. 1, 107–121. http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/02673843.2015.1137777
8. Maria Camara, Gonzalo Bacigalupe & Patricia Padilla The role of social support in adolescents: are you helping me or stressing me out? International Journal of Adolescence and Youth, 22:2, 123-136. (Can be found from Metcat)
The course is accomplished as a book exam.
MATERIAL AND EXAM IN FINNISH OR IN ENGLISH.
Exam is on re-examination day and you have to register for that. Dates for re-examinations are 23.2. klo 16.30 – 20.00 (SU202102), 20.4. klo 16.30 – 20.00 (SU202104) ja 8.6. klo 16.30-20.00 (SU202106)
You will get a grade 0 after the enrollment so that you are able to register to re-examination and I will correct the grade after the exam.
Tuition in Finnish
01.01.2021 - 08.06.2021
30.11.2020 - 13.12.2020
School of Wellbeing
To be able to come to exam, must student enroll to this course and also to the re-examination!
Occupational Therapy, Social Services
Exam is on re-examinations. You will get a grade 0 after the enrollment so that you are able to register re-examination and I will corrected afterwords.
5 credit points (135h)