Simulation Facilitator Training S000CP32-3004 17.08.2020-18.10.2020 10 credits(S2219S6)+-
Learning outcomes of the course
Upon completion of the studies, the participant will be able to
- understand the potential of simulation-based education in gaining and maintaining skills;
- plan, conduct and assess simulation-based learning scenarios involving leadership, guidance and interaction as well as process modelling;
- vary the method of using simulation-based education, apply the method, and integrate it into his/her own environment.
- theoretical basis of simulation-based education
- planning your own simulation exercise
- implementing a simulation-based scenario
- assessment of competence
- assessment of simulation-based learning
- integrating simulation-based education into own environment
The student displays competence to deal with the basic content of the study unit but lacks competence in independent data acquisition, interpretation and the ability to apply the acquired knowledge to the context of workplace.
The student fulfills the requirements for the study unit well. S/he displays competence in active data acquisition and is able to interpret the key features of the data to a clinical setting. The student has the ability to analyze the acquired knowledge and to apply it to the context of workplace.
The student displays broad and versatile competence in the content of the study unit. S/he has great competence in targeted data acquisition. The student’s ability to make decisions shows independent thinking, responsible actions and leadership skills. The ability to apply the acquired knowledge to the context of workplace is creative and versatile.
Name of lecturer(s)
Mode of delivery
Language of instruction
Tuition in Finnish
17.08.2020 - 18.10.2020
04.05.2020 - 01.12.2020
Unit, in charge
School of Health Care
Master’s Degree Programme in Development and Leadership of Acute Care