Lab workshop, Chemical engineering TX00BP98-3004 26.08.2019-20.12.2019 5 credits(TXM17S1, ...)+-
Learning outcomes of the course
On completion of the course the student will have the knowledge on chemical engineering in practice and is able to apply it according to his or her own profession. The student can design of experiments. The student is able to compose experimental reports and analyze and evaluate experimental data.
Prerequisites and co-requisites
Heat Transfer and Energy Efficiency
1. Experiments with different unit operations
2. Management of methods and equipment in practice
3. Understanding the basic theory of methods and evaluating the applicability of theory in practice
4. Designing of experiments
5. Reporting, calculating and analyzing of experiments
1. The student manages practical laboratory experiments, but needs some instructions
2. The student is able to describe and define the basic theory of methods intelligibly
3. The student is able to report results using computer programs, but needs from time to time instructions.
1 The student manages practical laboratory experiments without guidance and can design of experiments.
2 The student is able to describe and define the theory of methods intelligibly
3 The student is able to report and estimate results using computer programs.
1. The student masters practical laboratory experiments and can design of experiments.
2. The student understands fundamental theoretical background of the laboratory experiments
3. The student reports results using computer programs and compares and evaluates the results critically.