Patient Education in Nursing - Clinical Practice SX00BN46-3042 22.10.2018-02.12.2018 10 credits(SXK16S1)+-
Learning outcomes of the course
- can apply the theoretical and clinical competence required by the clinical practice environment to the nursing care of clients/patients
- can maintain and promote the health of clients/patients and their significant others in a client-oriented way in nursing care
- follow the ethical guidelines and principles of nursing
- work responsibly as members of work groups and work community
- can assess their professional competence and develop it further
Clinical Practice in nursing environment.
Evaluating competences evaluation criteria competent/intermediate level is used.