Procurement Process Management in Fashion and Clothing KO00EH71-3001 11.09.2020-20.11.2020 5 credits(K0920S6)+-
Learning outcomes of the course
After completing the course, the student is able to:
• take responsibility on community activities and their consequences.
• apply professional ethical principles of their own field as an expert and a developer of working life.
• expand their expertise in financial management of the international product management process.
• design, implement, analyze and develop customer-driven procurement processes and supplier markets.
• plan supply chain timeliness and process efficiency.
• analyze the competitiveness and development needs of the product supply chain, and identify risks.
• lead teamwork.
• Economical basis of product procurement
• Development of supply logistics of the clothing business and managing the timing of its supply chain
• Principles of team management and different collaboration models in a global procurement network
• Supplier selection and networks
• The student has partly reached the goals of the course.
• The student has applied information to a satisfactory degree, and can utilize literature in their assignments.
• The student has reached the goals of the course well.
• The student has obtained and applied information well, and can utilize it in their assignments.
• The student has reached the goals of the course to an excellent degree.
• The student has obtained and applied information distinctively, and can utilize it in their assignments.