After completing the course, the students are able to
· identify different aspects and components of sustainable development in their everyday life and in their professional field, and to advance sustainable development in their own activities
· recognise and analyse complex local and global phenomena and their interdependencies from environmental, social and financial points of view
· recognises the significance of sustainable development and its components in relation to the structures and activities of the society
· collect and analyse information and to form a justifiable opinion on the current state, background and future of affairs
· work in a group to plan, implement and evaluate activities that advance sustainable development.
Select according to specific criteria: n
Contact: Programme coordinator Jenni Merjankari
The courses can be studied as individual courses.
|XX00DP86||Building a sustainable world||5 cr|
|XX00DP87||Towards sustainable society||5 cr|