This elective study module contains three courses:
1. Extensive Mathematics and Physics I: Dynamic Phenomena (5 ECTS)
2. Extensive Mathematics and Physics II: Data and Probability (5 ECTS)
3. Extensive Mathematics and Physics III: Modelling and Simulations (5 ECTS)
- This study module applies especially for students in technical fields such as ICT and sensor technology, but also for students from other engineering fields with good basic knowledge in math and physics and who are ready to challenge themselves. Student with a successful completion of the courses obtains knowledge that may help her/him to apply for master programs.
- Student must primarily enrol for and complete all three courses that are included in this study module. If a student has previous knowledge of the course subjects, student can discuss and agree with the teachers on completing only a part of the module.
- Study module is arranged during spring semester, usually in the 3rd period. More information will be published in November.
Teachers of the study module:
|TX00CR98||Extensive Mathematics and Physics I: Dynamic Phenomena||5 cr|
|TX00CR99||Extensive Mathematics and Physics II: Data and Probability||5 cr|
|TX00CS00||Extensive Mathematics and Physics III: Modelling and Simulation||5 cr|