Materials in moodle.
Clinical practise at the Oral health care teaching clinic.
Collaboration with HUS dental students.
Evaluation criteria can be find on moodle.
Continuous,clinical training assessment .
Tuition in Finnish
25.10.2021 - 31.12.2021
03.05.2021 - 16.05.2021
School of Rehabilitation and Examination
Anna Sundblom, Saija Pitkäniemi
Opetusta (esim. reflektioita) voidaan mahdollisesti tallentaa. Opiskelijoiden suostumus on toteutuskohtainen. (not translated)
Clinical training in Metropolia Teaching Clinic
- perform oral health examination of adolescent and adult (gingivitis/early periodontitis) and interpret the changes in oral and dental health
- are able to plan, implement and evaluate the early care of caries and gum disease individually, taking into account patient safety
- take into account the impact of health behaviour on oral health
- are able to document the course of patient care into the patient information system
- are able to implement in-office teeth bleaching for peer student
Collaboration with exchange students and/or international schools.
5 ects = 135h