Developing Play Activities in Early Childhood SX00DU24-3003 16.03.2021-31.07.2021 10 credits+-
Learning outcomes of the course
The purpose of the development assignment is to deepen and expand the professional expertise of the student. The student is able to create new perspectives on his / her professional practice and guide play in the educational community.
- Analyzing developmental needs in the work environment
- Utilizing results of analysis and applying to the work environment
- Participatory ways of working
- Evaluation and usability of results / practices / development targets
- Ability to question and differentiate activities and present alternatives