Forecasting and Knowledge Management KO00EH75-3002 26.03.2021-28.05.2021 5 credits(K0920S6)+-
Learning outcomes of the course
After completing the course, the student is able to understand the importance of forecasting and the possibilities of Big Data in economic and sustainable management.
• Short, medium and long-term forecasting methods
• Trend, megatrend and gigatrend
• Scenario work (exploring alternative future paths)
• Forecasting models
• Contract and document management in the global field of operation
• Knowledge management in practice, utilizing analyzed data and using data as part of the decision-making process
• The student has partly reached the goals of the course.
• The student has applied information to a satisfactory degree, and can utilize literature in their assignments.
• The student has reached the goals of the course well.
• The student has obtained and applied information well, and can utilize it in their assignments.
• The student has reached the goals of the course to an excellent degree.
• The student has obtained and applied information distinctively, and can utilize it in their assignments.