Learning materials and recommended literature instructions here.
Suuri integraatiokirja - Markkinointi, myynti, viestintä Markku Vierula, 2014 Talentum
Also e book
Palvelujen johtaminen ja markkinointi, Christian Grönroos, 2015 Talentum
Suuri markkinointikirja, Timo J Rope uusin painos, Talentum
Työhyvinvointi, Marja-Liisa Manka 2016, talentum pro (also e book)
Strateginen johtaminen: menestyksen timantti, Mika Kamensky 2014, Talentum (also e book)
Intohimona brändit-kolme vuosikymmentä brändien parissa. Vahtola Marina
Other literature, according to the student`s own choice
Planned learning activities and teaching methods instructions here.
Lectures and assignment
Evaluation criteria - satisfying (1)
• The student has partly reached the goals of the course.
• The student has applied information to a satisfactory degree, and can utilize literature in their assignments.
• The student has reached the goals of the course well.
• The student has obtained and applied information well, and can utilize it in their assignments.
• The student has reached the goals of the course to an excellent degree.
• The student has obtained and applied information distinctively, and can utilize it in their assignments
Tuition in Finnish
05.02.2021 - 16.04.2021
30.11.2020 - 13.12.2020
8 - 20
Cultural Management & Fashion and Clothing
Further information for students instructions here.
Master's Degree Programme in Fashion and Clothing
Alternative methods of completion instructions here.
No optional execution method
Internship and working life connections instructions here.
Working life cooperation. The learning task is based on a company interview.
Exam schedule instructions here.
Learning task, brand analysis.
International connections instructions here.
Students workload instructions here.
One credit is 27 working hours, the total of the course is 135 working hours, 27 hours are taken as contact teaching.
The amount of independent work is 109 hours.
Content periodicity instructions here.
Time and location instructions here.
5.2. 9.00 - 15.30 Zoom (network connections)
26.2. 9.00 - 15.30 Zoom
19.3. 9.00 - 15.30 Zoom
16.4. 9.00 - 15.30 Tapahtumasali 1