|Principles: Business in a Services Economy, and Business Research Methods||5|
|Customers, Business Models and Innovation||5|
|Services in an International Context||5|
|Service Leadership, Organizational Development and Teamwork||5|
|Service Delivery and Technology Architectures||5|
|Strategic Management, Intra/Entrepreneurship, Alliances and Venturing||5|
|ECTS credits per period / semester / academic year||60||60||0||60||0||0||0|
Studies of syllabus is planned so 60 credits are studied in academic year. Planned syllabus may change during studies.
Due to the timing of optional and elective courses, credit accumulation per semester / academic year may vary.
The Degree Programme of Industrial Management combines the interests of engineering and business management, especially in ICT and service industry. The program is conducted in English. Due to the flexibility of the program the studies can be carried out along with regular work.
The Total Project Learning approach (TPL), which is used as learning approach, means incorporating studies into real-life learning business projects (often with the students' employers), combined with a class schedule accommodation. Faculty includes advanced researchers with many years of practical experience and PhD degrees.
This is one-year program with 60 ECTS credits. The program consist of following modules:
- 5 credits: Principles: Business in a services economy, and business research methods
- 5 credits: Customers, business models and innovation
- 5 credits: Services in an international context
- 5 credits: Service leadership, organizational development and teamwork
- 5 credits: Service delivery and technology architectures
- 5 credits: Strategic management, intra/entrepreneurship, alliances and venturing
- 30 credits: Master's thesis
More information: http://www.rendez.org/curriculum
Ms. Tukiainen Taina
Degree Programme in Industrial Management PL 4020, (Bulevardi 31)