Fundamentals of Visual Design KM00DB15-3002 06.09.2019-25.10.2019 5 credits(KXD18S1DV)+-
Learning outcomes of the course
Students know how to communicate through image and text on digital platforms. Students master the fundamentals of drawing tools and desktop publishing applications. Students are aware of the subsets of graphic design. graphic design. Students master the basics of typographic expression. Students are able to apply the principles of composition and chromatics in theory and practice.
- Key concepts of graphic design
- Fundamentals of typographic expression in a digital environment
- Communicating the desired message visually
- Fundamentals of drawing tools and desktop publishing applications
- Basic elements of composition and an image
- Main chromatic theories
Inadequate participation in class. Assignments need improvement. Student does not completely meet the learning objectives defined in the course outline.
Active participation in class. Ability to apply the learned knowledge. Self-initiated learning. Student meets the learning objectives defined in the course outline.
Active participation in class. Ability to apply the learned knowledge and reflect on it. Generation of new knowledge and contribution to the course.