• can apply the principles of cinematic storytelling in practice
• can plan a 3D production project that will be implemented by an individual or a group
• can prepare a 3D project for production
• Cinematic storytelling and its principles
• Preparation process of a 3D production
• Story planning
• Character and set design
• 3D project management
Participation in project work. Student’s work performance and teamwork skills need improvement.
Active contribution to the project. Ability to apply the learned knowledge. Performance meets expectations. Active participation in group work.
Active contribution to the project. Ability to apply the learned knowledge independently. Performance exceeds expectations. Responsible and encouraging participation in group work.